How to install multiple SSL certificates on the shared IP
Now you can have unlimited number of the SSL certificates on one shared IP address (no additional IP's are needed)
Install SSL Certificate (Self Singed - exception needs to be added in your browser)
1. Use CWP SSL Generator (in admin are under Security) for generating your SSL key and the Self Signed Certificate.
2. go to the SSL Manager and install this Certificate for the user and path which you need.
Great Now you Have installed Self Signed SSL Certificate
Install Browser Valid SSL Certificate (no exception needs to be added in your browser)
1. Use the CWP SSL Generator (in admin area under Security) for generating your SSL key and the Self Signed Certificate.
2. You will get the SSL-CSR output and with it you can buy the SSL Certificate providing the output of "BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST" to an SSL seller company.
3. Once you have received the new SSL Certificate from a valid seller, you can install it by clicking on the Apache Settings --> SSL Cert Manager -->
and on the left side you will have "Install SSL Certificate" and the Certificate can be installed from there.
4. in the Apache Settings --> SSL Cert Manager once you have installed the SSL, now you can replace the content of the Certificate File with the Certificate details which you have received from your SSL issuer. Don't forget to add the bundle/chain certificates also and do the SSL test once you are done.
Great Now you Have installed a Valid SSL Certificate
** Don't forget to download your SSL Certificate and KEY from the server to your local computer for a backup!!!
** Don't forget to check if your Apache is Listening on the port 443!!!
** Don't forget to add the content of the chain/bundle certificates.
Use the following site to check your SSL