Download WHMCS module for CWP from our site
Latest update: 30/03/2020 (30/March/2020) - improved autologin to user panel
update: 09/01/2020 (09/Jan/2020) - show user disk/bandwidth usage in whmcs
update: 30/08/2019 (30/Aug/2019) - added autologin
1. Extract file cwp7.zip in your whmcs folder
as extracted module file path will look like this
2. In WHMCS
In Menu goto: Setup -> Products/Services -> Servers
Add New Server and under "Server Details"
Type = Cwp7
Password: (your server password)
Access Hash: copy your key from CWP API
3. Generate API Key on the CWP server
goto Left-Menu -> CWP Settings -> API Manager
Use the following permissions:
Enable Functions for: WHMCS
That is it, now you can create CWP accounts from WHMCS.
Video instructions for CWP
Old Video (could be useful in some cases)
- be sure that the api key is enabled in the cwp.admin
- on the cwp server whitelist in csf firewall ip of the whmcs server
- on the whmcs server whitelist in the firewall/csf ip of the cwp server
- 503 Service Unavailable when Creating Account With Api: If you have whmcs on the same server where you create the new accounts then you can run whmcs with php-cgi as php-fpm gets restarted when creating a new account.