Instructions for website uploading
– Create user account from CWP as root
– by using FTP client software or WebFTP login with your username/password and upload your website files into public_html folder.
– You can create database (if needed) from user/admin panel.
How to access my website after upload
You can access your website by your domain or username, example
* Please note that this kind of access is more for static websites and not dynamic like cms: wordpress, joomla …
Important to know
* If you upload files as root you should use Fix Permissions option in cwp.admin if you get 500 Internal server error message when opening the website.