Instructions for website uploading
– Create user account from CWP as root
– by using FTP client software or WebFTP login with your username/password and upload your website files into public_html folder.
– You can create database (if needed) from user/admin panel.
How to access my website after upload
You can access your website by your domain or username, example
* Please note that this kind of access is more for static websites and not dynamic like cms: wordpress, joomla …
Important to know
* If you upload files as root you should use Fix Permissions option in cwp.admin if you get 500 Internal server error message when opening the website.
How to install wordpress on main domain from CWP user panel
How to install wordpress on addon domain with CWP
How to install wordpress on subdomain with CWP
How to install wordpress MULTISITE with CWP